Dear A&BPS Family,
In the face of the spreading COVID-19 virus, we recognize that we are living in unpredictable times. Above & Beyond Pet Services would like to assure you that our fully-trained staff are here to help and are able to accommodate the needs of our existing and expanding clientele. To help ease some potential concerns, we wanted to share with you the extra steps we are taking to keep your family safe.
- Our pet caretakers are maintaining a social distance of 6 feet, and avoiding others while on scheduled walks.
- Low contact dog walks are now available, wherein a pet caretaker can pick up your dog right from the front door without entering the home.
- Pet caretakers are provided with disposable gloves to be changed after each household.
- Pet caretakers are provided with hand sanitizer to be used as needed after handling leashes, touching door handles, after each visit, etc.
- Our pet caretakers are wearing face masks at all times while on duty.
- Keys are being sanitized in between uses to avoid spread of germs.
- If you have any additional needs regarding visits, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here to help!
We understand that many clients’ needs are changing due to the spread of this virus. We can be most flexible with advance notice so we ask all clients to please communicate any changes in needs and scheduling to us as soon as they are known, so that we can do our best to accommodate them.
We look forward to continuing care for your pets, and wish good health to all.
Above & Beyond Pet Services